- A Quasi-Polynomial Algorithm for Submodular Tree Orienteering in Directed Graphs, with R. Ghuge,
- The Euclidean k-Supplier Problem, with B. Schieber and H. Shachnai,
Mathematics of Operations Research,45(1):1-14, 2020. DOI.
Preliminary version in IPCO 2013. DOI.
- Hallucination Helps: Energy Efficient Virtual Circuit Routing,
with A. Antoniadis, S. Im, R. Krishnaswamy, B. Moseley, K. Pruhs and C. Stein,
SIAM Journal on Computing, 49(1): 37-66, 2020. DOI.
Preliminary version in SODA, 2014. DOI.
- Approximating Max-Cut under Graph-MSO Constraints, with M. Koutecky, J. Lee and X. Shen, Operations Research Letters, 46(6), 592-598, 2018.
- Approximating graph-constrained max-cut, with J. Lee and X. Shen,
Mathematical Programming (B), 172(1-2): 35-58, 2018.
Preliminary version in IPCO 2016.
- Approximation-Friendly Discrepancy Rounding, with N. Bansal,
“A Journey Through Discrete Mathematics: A Tribute to Jiří Matoušek”,
editors Martin Loebl, Jaroslav Nešetřil, Robin Thomas, 89-114, 2017
Preliminary version in IPCO, 2016.
- Online Covering with Sum of Lq-norm Objectives, with X.Shen,
ICALP, 2017. DOI.
- Algorithms for Hub Label Optimization, with M. Babenko, A. Goldberg and A. Gupta,
ACM Transactions on Algorithms, 13(1), 2016.
Preliminary version in ICALP 2013.
- Minimum Congestion Mapping in a Cloud, with N. Bansal, K.W. Lee and M. Zafer,
SIAM Journal on Computing, 44(3), 819-843, 2015.
Preliminary version in PODC 2011.
- The Container Selection Problem, with K. Sarpatwar, B. Schieber, H. Shachnai and J. Wolf, APPROX, 2015.
- Facility Location with Matroid or Knapsack Constraints, with R. Krishnaswamy, A. Kumar, Y. Sabharwal and B. Saha,
Mathematics of Operations Research, 40(2), 2015.
Preliminary version in SODA 2011.
- Thresholded Covering Algorithms for Robust and Max-Min Optimization, with A. Gupta and R. Ravi,
Mathematical Programming (A), 146(1-2), 583-615, 2014.
Preliminary version in ICALP 2010.
- Cluster Before You Hallucinate: Approximating Node-Capacitated Network Design and Energy Efficient Routing, with R. Krishnaswamy, K. Pruhs and C. Stein, STOC, 2014.
- Min-Max Graph Partitioning and Small Set Expansion, with N. Bansal, U. Feige, R. Krauthgamer, K. Makarychev, J. Naor and R. Schwartz,
SIAM J. Computing, 43(2), 872-904, 2014.
Preliminary version in FOCS 2011.
- On Generalizations of Network Design Problems with Degree Bounds, with N. Bansal, R. Khandekar, J. Konemann and B. Peis,
Mathematical Programming, 141(1), 479-506, 2013.
Preliminary version in IPCO 2010.
- Thrifty Algorithms for Multi-stage Robust Optimization, with A. Gupta and V. V. Vazirani, IPCO 2013.
- Multicast Routing for Energy Minimization Using Speed Scaling, with N. Bansal, A. Gupta, R. Krishnaswamy, K. Pruhs and C. Stein, Mediterranean Conference on Algorithms, 2012.
- Simpler Analysis of LP Extreme Points for Traveling Salesman and Survivable Network Design, with R. Ravi and M. Singh,
Operations Research Letters, 38(3), 156-160, 2010.
- An Improved Approximation Algorithm for Requirement Cut, with A. Gupta and R. Ravi, Operations Research Letters, 38(4), 322-325, 2010.
- Approximation Algorithms for Requirement Cut on Graphs, with R. Ravi,
Algorithmica, 56(2), 198-213, 2010. Preliminary version in APPROX 2005.
- A plant location guide for the unsure, with B. Anthony, V. Goyal, and A. Gupta,
Mathematics of Operations Research, 35(1), 79-101, 2010.
Preliminary version in SODA 2008.
- Additive Guarantees for Degree Bounded Directed Network Design, with N. Bansal and R. Khandekar,
SIAM J. Computing, 39(4), 1413-1431, 2009.
Preliminary version in STOC 2008.
- Approximating the k-Multicut Problem, with D. Golovin and M. Singh, SODA 2006.