- Stochastic Load Balancing on Unrelated Machines, with A. Gupta, A. Kumar and X.Shen,
Mathematics of Operations Research 46(1):115-133, 2021. DOI.
Preliminary version in SODA, 2018. DOI.
- Stochastic Makespan Minimization in Structured Set Systems, with A. Gupta, A. Kumar and X. Shen,
- Malleable scheduling for flows of jobs and applications to MapReduce, with J. Wolf, A. Balmin, and K. Hildrum,
Journal of Scheduling, 22(4): 393-411, 2019. DOI.
Preliminary version in Middleware 2013.
- The X-flex cross-platform scheduler: who’s the fairest of them all?, with J. Wolf, Z. Nabi, R. Saccone, R. Wagle, K. Hildrum, E. Pring and K. Sarpatwar, ACM/IFIP/USENIX Middleware Conference (Industry track), 2014.
- Better Scalable Algorithms for Broadcast Scheduling, with N. Bansal and R. Krishnaswamy,
ACM Transactions on Algorithms 11(1):3, 2014.
Preliminary version in ICALP 2010.
- The Approximability of the Binary Paintshop Problem, with A. Gupta, S. Kale, R. Saket and B. Schieber, APPROX, 2013.
- Tight Bounds for Permutation Flowshop Scheduling, with M. Sviridenko,
Mathematics of Operations Research, 34(2), 417-427, 2009. Preliminary version in IPCO 2008.
- On the Maximum Quadratic Assignment Problem, with M. Sviridenko,
Mathematics of Operations Research, 34(4), 859-868, 2009.
Preliminary version in SODA 2009.